Sunday, July 17, 2011

postheadericon The Mix Engineers technique guide

Well. There seems to be a lack of good resources when it comes to online info's regarding the fantastic and rewarding art of sound and music mixing. I've been a professional mix engineer for the past 11 years and would like to build some kind of online info-base based on the techniques I've learned over the years. I'm not confessing to being the best mix engineer around. I have had some marginal success including top 10 chart entries and national award nominations, but really feel that after this period and achievements, I have only scratched the surface of the iceberg that is audio mixing.



In the following posts I will discuss and document things that I feel are important in the process of creating professional sounding mixes. I will attempt to teach you these techniques from my point of view and knowledge base. And will hopefully help you improve the standard of the your mixes no matter what your experience level. There are always new things to learn and share so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.